Sunday, February 8, 2009

Baby Dedication

Joy Praying for Hudson while Pastor Allen prayed


I have been wanting to get Hudson dedicated at church for a while but could never seem to plan it around Clint being home Hudson being well and off course dedications Sunday. But today he was finally able to get dedicated. We were able to get a few pictures but it was so crowded that we weren't able to get that many, (Thank you Deidre for taking the pictures!!) Hudson's Grandma the GREAT was able to come for the week to visit and it was great to have her be able to make it to Hudson dedication as well as my family and Clint's mom and all of our other friends from church.
I will be posting some picture soon, (on another camera) from Hudson's first haircut! I don't know why but it was pretty emotional for me. He is getting so big, and turns one on Saturday!!!

2 comments:

Marsha Cashdollar said...

congrats, what a beautiful thing.

SK said...

That is awesome...I am glad that ya'll were able to get it in the schedule of a hectic life. It is a great thing to do and he is so blessed to have wonderful parents who will celebrate something so wonderful for him.