Sunday, March 1, 2009

Our Weekend


This weekend was all about spending time with the family, we didn't even go to Sam's which is very odd for us. We just spent the weekend around the house spending time with the boys! They like to go on bike rides, here are some pictures of the ride we took on Saturday. Saturday evening my parents came over to watch the boys, and Clint and I were able to go out for our anniversary! Six years were did the time go! Six years and three boys later, I wouldn't trade it for anything! I am very blessed!!

The Jasper Family on our Way around the neighborhood!


2 comments:

SK said...

weaWow...good for ya'll getting out and walking/riding bikes. I am doing the Avon walk next montha nd I have only walked a few times trying to get ready for that. I need to kick it into over-drive now!!! Way to go you guys.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!