Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Costner's Graduation

Costner and his teacher Mrs. AndersonBrooks and Mommy
Hudson playing with my iPhone, that was a little loud and embarrassing
The Family
We are so proud of him!

Costner receiving the Best Reader Award

Costner saying his scripture verse. I have been practicing it with him for the past week, we would call it our secret code.
For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
Trying hard not to smile



Costner has Graduated from Kindergarten, and is heading on to First grade at his new school. I don't know where the time went. We are so proud of him, tonight he was awarded the best reader award, and he said his scripture verse so well, and sang so great!! I am a little sad, because I feel we are closing a book of one chapter and opening another chapter in his life at a new school and in first grade!! And another part is I feel so OLD!! I have a first grader!! YIKES!!!


No comments: