Monday, August 3, 2009

So behind on posts... catching up..

Above is the last night, Family night and fire work night!
Costner loves fireworks.. (At a distance(that is another story)
Hudson and Grandpa, Hudson loves Grandpa, and the camera!!. Clint was out of town so my parents came with us to family night!


So since stupid facebook, I have been so behind on updating pictures. It's my goal in the next few days to update pictures of the boys through the summer.






So tonight's post is the week of Ark Kids Summer Camp, back in June. This year was my first year to volunteer for summer camp at church, I have always heard how much fun it was and that the kids had such a blast, and I have to say I had just as much fun as the kids. I was at the church from 8- almost 6, and the church had about 400 hundred kids from kindergarten to Fourth grade! For a week I was with twenty third grade girls from 8:30 to 5:00, wow!! Insane!! But they were so much fun, but I can see why God has blessed me with three boys!!! I had such a great time!! While I was helping out the boys were able to go to a camp as well, they were able to do most all of the same activities that the older kids got to do, and they had a blast! Though when the week was over, we were all exhausted!!! It was such a blessing to help out and to see kids lives changed!! It will definitely be a yearly thing for me, it was such an awesome experience!!!







No comments: